Where The Needs Of Others Come First!
Are you ready for a GREAT caregiving career?
If YOU are an experienced, caring, consistent, dependable Caregiver, then we need YOU!
Our fast-growing North County home care company has provided top-notch, high-quality non-medical care to North County Seniors in their homes since 2003. Our elderly clients will be able to continue to live independently with dignity, safety and security in the comfort of their own homes for as long as possible, with YOUR help! Join the Servant's Heart team and let us help you be successful while making our clients safe and secure!
Working with A Servant's Heart you can have both hourly and live-in shifts with wonderful North County Seniors in their homes! When you're on the Servant's Heart team you'll enjoy:
- Competitive hourly and live-in pay plus additional compensation incentives
- Premium pay on specific holidays
- Health and dental benefit programs when working full time
- Paid time off
- Direct deposit
- Continuing education and training
- Generous rate for reimbursable auto mileage (currently 55.5 cents/mile)
- Opportunities to earn bonuses for being on call
- CEU credits for CNAs and HHAs
- Access to company managers for support at all times, 24x7x365
Qualifications: YOU are the right person for the job if you're caring, consistent and dependable and you have at least one year of recent, paid, in-home care experience (If you are a CNA or HHA that is a plus, but not required. We do not count experience working for IHHS.)
Do You Have "A Servant's Heart" for Others?
A Servant’s Heart Care Solutions is a family-owned and operated company serving older adults and their families throughout North San Diego County.
We help Seniors live independently with dignity, safety and security in the comfort of their own homes for as long as possible.
We accomplish this by providing trustworthy advice, care and advocacy through Caregiver Servicesand Care Management Services.